We’re Hear For You
When you need hearing loss care, it’s important to turn to skilled professionals that you can trust. At Sandia Hearing Aids & King Hearing Aids, we are dedicated to easing your anxiety ahead of your visit to our Colorado Springs or Pueblo, CO office. Whether you are coming in for an initial consultation, hearing tests, hearing aid help, or something else, you can rest assured that our team is working tirelessly to help you achieve your hearing goals.
Take Our Online Hearing Assessment
If you suspect you or a loved one is struggling with hearing loss, take this simple hearing assessment. The following questions will allow you to make a quick assessment.
- Do people seem to mumble or speak in a softer voice than they used to?
- Do you feel tired or irritable after a long conversation?
- Do you sometimes miss key words in a sentence or frequently need to ask people to repeat themselves?
- When you are in a group or in a crowded restaurant, is it difficult for you to follow the conversation?
- When you are together with other people, does background noise bother you?
- Do you often need to turn up the volume on your TV or radio?
- Do you find it difficult to hear the doorbell or the telephone ring?
Is it difficult to carry on a telephone conversation?
- Do you find it challenging to pinpoint the location of an object (e.g. an alarm clock or a telephone) from the noise it makes?
- Has someone close to you mentioned that you might have a problem with your hearing?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these hearing assessment questions, contact us to schedule your free hearing evaluation!
There have been a lot of changes to health insurance. If you have questions as to whether your policy covers hearing aids, we will gladly check on it for you.
We are a provider for Anthem Blue Cross and Dept of Labor WC. In addition we work with Nations Hearing, Amplifon, TruHearing and YHN.
There are other group policies that cover hearing aids and we will gladly work with them on your behalf.
We accept cash, checks and credit cards. (Visa, Mastercard, Discover).
We also offer financing through Wells Fargo Health Advantage and Care Credit.